Thursday, July 12, 2018

Join Me At Barberton Summer Mart


I'm going to be in my studio all day on Saturday as part of the Barberton Summer Mart!  Please stop down and visit between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.!  In addition to visit all sorts of other downtown goodness, live music and more, here is what you can expect from me:

A variety of new summer acrylic paintings in a variety of sizes and a wide price range (these are just a few!). . .






A nice assortment of small sweet summer watercolors (again, just a small sampling!). . .



And, of course, a bit of magic and whimsy. . .


Additionally I have loads of handmade and photo greeting cards, art prints, and some lovely other pieces of art and inspiration.

I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...