Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Big Birthday Blowout Sale



It's my birthday week!
I love to do 2 things for my birthday:

1.  Reflect on the twists and turns my life has taken.
2.  Give other people stuff

So for the reflective piece I'm really focusing in on how I'm a great cheerleader and advocate for others but not so much for myself.  {That's a tough one to dig into.}  I'm ready for that to change so that I can experience abundance as an artist and teacher and coach--as well as a woman, mom, yogi, human, et al.

Abundance is my word for the year!  It means lots of difference stuff for me, but I'll save that for another day.

I LOVE TO GIVE TO OTHERS AS A GIFT TO MYSELF!  I've given away a wide variety of goodie bags and treats to adults and kids on my birthday over the years. 

This year I'm giving a great discount at my etsy shop, Brave Inspiration, on all the prints.  The sale is 20% off all prints!  If you've had your eye on something, or you can use a boost, this is the week to shop away.  The sale begins Jan. 10, and it ends Jan. 17.


If you're local email me your order, and I'll deliver to you to avoid the shipping charge!

Visit Brave Inspiration Etsy Shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...