Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Brave Maker This Week

Sometimes I don't give myself credit for all the stuff I make every single week.  I'm sure I'm leaving something off the list here, but this is what I've been making this week:







I started on a new painting--much more done than seen below!



Marshmallow souffle?  Nope--smore dessert dip--just add graham crackers.  This small amount is perfect for 2 - 3 people.



Newspaper flower prototype for upcoming Reworks "Make Art Not Waste" Event




I did a bit of a rearrange in my studio.




I'm still creating mini journals so that you can write your story.



I'm also decided this week to do a big writing project in November!

I started projects for a workshop I'm offering next month to create Upcycled Holiday decorations and gifts.  This included making some wool felted garlands, recycled handmade paper books, tags and labels, and magazine page stationary and gift cards.

I continue to write something ever day wether it is part of my book, blog and website posts, yoga scripts, workshop descriptions, or lesson plans to support Will U Learning!


That's what this brave maker has been up to this week!  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...