Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Write Your Own Story Mini Journals

Handmade
Unique
Affordable

Those words always make my heart happy.
Are you looking for a little gift to share with many people over the holiday season


I am introducing my Write Your Own Story Mini Journals!
Picture
Picture

​These amazing little gems started life as a simple little notecard, ordinary paper, and a bit of floss.  When combined with a magic needle they become little treasures that inspire the writer, the artist, the maker, the lover in all of us.  {See all the options HERE NOW!}

Here are some FAQs:

What can I do with my mini journal?

Here are a few of my ideas for your mini journal:
  • Gratitude journal
  • Sketchbook
  • Poetry
  • Love letter
  • Most Important Tasks
  • To do list
  • Portable art journal

Why is it called Write your own story?
People often need permission to do something, so I wrote you a little creative permission slip with it.
Just for you I said,  "
Go ahead! ~ Be Brave! ~ Create!"

How can I use this as a gift?
I have two different ideas for this one.
First it would be wonderful to receive this as snail mail.  Each mini journal comes with its original stationary envelope.  So send that sweet little book as a tangible gift that arrives in the mail box.
​Second, imagine writing a love letter or letter of gratitude of collecting amazing quotes or warm affirmations and recording them in the little book.  It's a gift from the heart that is about to become a cherished treasure.

Where can I buy mini journals?
You may purchase HERE online, visit the ACoT gift gallery, or make arrangements with me to meet up!

How is it packaged?
Each little hand sewn booklet has a simple kraft paper strip that says "Write your own story--Mini journal.  There is a little kraft paper square that suggests used, and together with the journal and envelope snuggled in a clear sleeve.
Do I get to choose the style?
You sure do!  Below you will see all the styles currently available.  I hope you enjoy using or giving these as much as I enjoyed making them!  Go HERE to see all the styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...