Thursday, October 1, 2015

Winter Peace Premier Greeting Card



I am head over heels excited to present this original piece of art--Winter Peace--as a professionally printed seasonal greeting card.  

I have loved fat little birds for as long as I can remember.  This guy is extra special, and I'm delighted to share him with you.  I completed this piece in the early months of 2015, and I just loved its warmth and simplicity.

I think it makes a fabulous Christmas or New Year card.  It would also make an amazing party invitation, thank you note or just a fun card to send.

These cards are printed on 110 lb. premium card stock with a gloss finish--nice and thick and VERY attractive.  Envelopes are white.  The card is blank inside and waiting for your personalized message.

You may order sets of 10 or 30 HERE.  {There is no charge for shipping during the month of October!}

Individual cards are available in my studio for $ 2.75 each.  {Make an appointment to visit my studio.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...