Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Host a Home or Workplace Brave Art Trunk Show


December is a wonderful time of year to share all of the goodies I make with your friends, neighbors, and coworkers.  Most people are looking for hostess gifts, stocking stuffers, secret Santa, and just because gifts.


It's so simple and fun!  You and I choose a date and time.  I show up with a couple boxes of goodies that I display.  I am happy to talk about my creative process or gifts that fit together nicely in a package or even do a painting demo.  Your friends shop and buy unique one of a kind local art!

What's in it for you?  As the host/hostess you receive 15% of total sales in free stuff that you get to choose.  Your friends buy $500 of goodness, and you get $75 in stuff for free.

Email me or message me on FB to set up a party.  I still have many possible openings over the next 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...