Sunday, November 20, 2016

Week of Gift Giving Delights Sunday--Magic Wands




This week I am going to post a new special offering each evening, around 9 and 10 p.m.  This is the week when gift purchasing really seems to explode, and I wish to invite you to buy handmade, original, and local fine art and artisan work.  When you buy from me you are literally helping me pay my rent and utilities, feed my son, put gas in my car, and buy insurance.  In exchange you receive one of a kind handmade and inspirational pieces of art.  It's such a win-win!

I am also hosting a Studio Pop Up Sale this Friday evening, 5-8 p.m. at my studio in the Art Center on Tusc., 571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, OH  44203.  Avoid the craziness of Black Friday and enjoy Christmas music and tea in my studio.

I will also be in my studio Saturday evening, 5-9 p.m., during Barberton's Christmas Light Walk. There will be merriment for people of all ages all around Barberton.  This event is busy, big, and bright!

So here is today's offering:

What about adding a little more magic to life?  Magic wands are a great gift for Potter enthusiasts as well as folks you can use a bit of inspiration or enchantment.





I have two kinds of wands--Potter wands and Super powered wands.  Potter wands are brown and are embellished with gold or silver paint.  Super powered wands are more colorful, and they are packaged on a watercolor card with a name and power.

Today's offer is extra special for these reasons:

  • No charge for shipping
  • I will add a name to any wand for no additional charge
  • You can make special requests for colors, names of wands or special powers at no extra charge
  • I will reduce the price by 10% if you pay cash and pick your wands up at my studio this Friday or Saturday evening
Now the question is, how many will you order?
Use the "Note to Seller" section to leave special instructions or email me
Thanks for making this an amazing week for this artist!


Magic Choices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...