Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Week of Gift Giving Delights, Tuesday--Painting Parties





This week I am going to post a new special offering each evening, around 9 and 10 p.m.  This is the week when gift purchasing really seems to explode, and I wish to invite you to buy handmade, original, and local fine art and artisan work.  When you buy from me you are literally helping me pay my rent and utilities, feed my son, put gas in my car, and buy insurance.  In exchange you receive one of a kind handmade and inspirational pieces of art.  It's such a win-win!

I am also hosting a Studio Pop Up Sale this Friday evening, 5-8 p.m. at my studio in the Art Center on Tusc., 571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, OH  44203.  Avoid the craziness of Black Friday and enjoy Christmas music and tea in my studio.

I will also be in my studio Saturday evening, 5-9 p.m., during Barberton's Christmas Light Walk. There will be merriment for people of all ages all around Barberton.  This event is busy, big, and bright!

So here is today's offering:

Painting Parties

Painting Parties with me are one of the most fun and relaxed ways to celebrate anything with a group of your family or  friends.  You and I choose a date and a painting theme.  I show you one or more samples.  You provide the location and treats.  I provide the canvases, painting supplies, art instruction and positive support.

Painting parties are a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday, family reunion, gathering of friendship, girls' night out, team building, corporate event.  It can even be a fundraiser--ask for details.



Here are the general pricing guidelines:

11x14 canvas $25 per person
16x20 canvas $35 per person
{If at least 6 people pay to paint, the host or hostess paints for free}

I can provide a location for an additional $5 per person
If I travel more than 30 minutes I charge a small travel expense fee

This week I am booking parties for the next year!

Benefits of booking this week:

  • You don't need to worry about what you're doing for that upcoming event
  • The date is locked in for you for a small deposit of $30 bucks
  • You immediately receive a very special coupon for 50% off any one item in my studio, including my large paintings
So email me now to book your painting party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...