Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Last Minute Gifts and Shopping Trips

Are you looking for last minute gifts?  I have you covered!!

Coconut macaroons.  These little cookies pack a big punch, and I will ship them anywhere in the continental U.S.

Crafting Adventure Club.  How fun to have a creative adventure every single month of 2017.  {If you're looking for something a little smaller, there are 3 and 6 month memberships, and one time passes.}

Restoration and Renewal Toolbox.  This is a great little anytime online retreat for teachers to refocus in a gentle and self paced way.

Magic Wands.  Can't everyone use a little more magic in life?!  I will add a name to any wand or you can request customized color combos, as time permits.

Painting Party.  Why not provide your friends or family with a lovely evening of painting together?  You provide the space and treats, and I provide all the painting materials.  Email me to schedule your party date.  {I have some days available over winter break!}

Original Art.  I create a variety of whimsical and inspiring pieces of art from greeting cards {that are amazing with a little frame!} to the small cubes to larger pieces.

Gift Certificates always make a great gift, and you can plan a trip to my studio for a private showing.  I'll even put the tea kettle on!

If you're local, make an appointment to bring your friends or family shopping at my studio.  I will offer your whole group a 10% discount on everything you buy between now and the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...