Monday, November 21, 2016

Week of Gift Giving Delights Monday--Greeting Cards


This week I am going to post a new special offering each evening, around 9 and 10 p.m.  This is the week when gift purchasing really seems to explode, and I wish to invite you to buy handmade, original, and local fine art and artisan work.  When you buy from me you are literally helping me pay my rent and utilities, feed my son, put gas in my car, and buy insurance.  In exchange you receive one of a kind handmade and inspirational pieces of art.  It's such a win-win!

I am also hosting a Studio Pop Up Sale this Friday evening, 5-8 p.m. at my studio in the Art Center on Tusc., 571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, OH  44203.  Avoid the craziness of Black Friday and enjoy Christmas music and tea in my studio.

I will also be in my studio Saturday evening, 5-9 p.m., during Barberton's Christmas Light Walk. There will be merriment for people of all ages all around Barberton.  This event is busy, big, and bright!

So here is today's offering:

Greeting Cards

I make a wide assortment of greeting cards.  I love giving and receiving cards.  These inspiring cards may be given as a gift because of the sentiment you include, or a set of blank cards also makes a lovely gift.  If you wish to purchase a single card or see the cards I have in stock, visit my studio or email me to make an appointment.

If you're looking for a seasonal card, thank you card, Christmas card, or invitation, I would recommend "Winter Peace." These are professional produced blank cards based on my original acrylic painting of the same title.  
Order sets of this card HERE


I enjoy taking photos of the natural world around me.  I have many cards with natural wonders that have inspired me.  Here are some of those:


My arsty collage cards are one of a kind, so here are some examples:



I've started making photo cards with some of my original pieces of art like these:

I also have notecards in sets of 4 that have little pieces of acrylic on paper abstract paintings I have done:

What is the special bonus of ordering today?
  • Again there is free shipping
  • You may place a special request, and I will do my best to fulfill your wishes
  • One of a kind cards are just that--you get the one and only piece like this
  • Cards make great inexpensive framable art.  For a few dollars and some inexpensive frames you are able to give unique art
  • You can order a surprise set of cards, give me a hint about what you might like, and I'll send you some of my favorites.
Order Brave Art Greeting Cards Now


Brave Art Greeting Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...