Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Week of Gift Giving Delights Wednesday--Little Cubed Canvases





This week I am going to post a new special offering each evening, around 9 and 10 p.m.  This is the week when gift purchasing really seems to explode, and I wish to invite you to buy handmade, original, and local fine art and artisan work.  When you buy from me you are literally helping me pay my rent and utilities, feed my son, put gas in my car, and buy insurance.  In exchange you receive one of a kind handmade and inspirational pieces of art.  It's such a win-win!

I am also hosting a Studio Pop Up Sale this Friday evening, 5-8 p.m. at my studio in the Art Center on Tusc., 571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, OH  44203.  Avoid the craziness of Black Friday and enjoy Christmas music and tea in my studio.

I will also be in my studio Saturday evening, 5-9 p.m., during Barberton's Christmas Light Walk. There will be merriment for people of all ages all around Barberton.  This event is busy, big, and bright!

So here is today's offering:

Little Cubed Canvases

This little fellows have been popular since I first unveiled them.  Unlike the larger canvases I create that require a piece of wall real estate, these little bursts of inspiration and whimsy are 4 inches x 4 inches x 1 inch and tuck neatly onto a shelf, a desk, a window sill and many other nooks and crannies.




At $20 these itty bitties are a great gift for friends, coworkers, and anyone who can use a splash of colorful cheer in their life.

When you select those you must have, leave a description in the note to the seller.  I will email you if for it has already sold or I'm not sure which ones you want.




Why buy this week?
  • Free shipping
  • If you pick it up at my studio this weekend, I will take an additional 10% off.  Just $18 each!
  • Each piece is one of a kind and unique
  • You can check off many names from your gift giving list
  • Purchase original art for a surprisingly low price
Help us find our forever homes!

Purchase Little Cubed Canvases Now



Email me to hold specific little cubed canvases at my studio for you to pick up this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...