Thursday, December 1, 2016

Coconut Macaroons are Delicious and Available for a Limited Time

A baker's dozen of delicious coconut macaroons--yum!

I remember coming home from college one December with no idea for how I was going to pay for books the next semester.  My mom and I sold her delicious fudge by special order, and by the time I went back to school I had enough money for books.

Most of my income streams dry up between mid December and mid January, but the bills keep coming.  So I was thinking about food I make that people think is super delicious, and I'm going with my coconut macaroons.  People LOVE them!  Even some people who don't think they like coconut like these.

So here is what I'm doing:

  • For the next month I am baking and selling my super delicious coconut macaroons packaged in a large Chinese food container with some colorful tissue paper.  
  • The price is $10 for a baker's dozen.  
  • Pick up is at my house in Barberton.  The pick up schedule is listed below.  
  • I will ship anywhere in the continental U.S. for $4 a box.  
  • If you're local I will deliver orders of 8 or more boxes to you for FREE.


Coconut Macaroons
I'm full of yummy coconut macaroons!  What a delicious gift!

You might already be overflowing with ideas for these amazing treats, but here are a few suggestions:

  • Hostess gift
  • Secret Santa
  • Holiday party
  • Teacher gift
  • Cookie exchange
  • Great with tea
  • Family gathering
  • New Year's Eve Party
  • New Year's Dinner
  • Just because
  • Coworker gifts
  • Neighbor gifts
  • Every member of your family


Coconut Macaroons
What a great treat for any festive occasions!

I have a lofty goal:
By selling 150+ boxes by New Year's Day, and I will be able to pay my two largest monthly bills!

Place your orders now, so that you are not left out of this yummy win-win opportunity.  Just let me know what date you want to pick them up!

Here's how it works:

You place your order and pay by the first date, and then you pick up your packages from me on the second date.  {I will send you my address when I receive your order.}

Please place large orders ASAP with the date you want them to be delivered, shipped, or picked up in the "note to seller" section when you pay.

Order by Dec. 3 for pick up on Dec. 4, between noon and 3 p.m.
Order by Dec. 9 for pick up on Dec. 11, between noon and 3 p.m.
Order by Dec. 16 for pick up on Dec. 18, between noon and 3 p.m.
Order by Dec. 20 for pick up on Dec. 22, between 4 and 7 p.m.
Order by Dec. 27 for pick up on Dec. 29, between 4 and 7 p.m.


Coconut Macaroons
Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...