Monday, December 5, 2016

Flower Fairies

I love these little flower fairies more and more with each one I make.  I see personality and enthusiasm for an enchanted life begin to appear in them during the creative process.

The fairy is tied to the make magic card with some rustic twine.  The back of the card reads as follows:

Meet your new Flower Fairy!
Your first job is to design the setting of your fairy's adventures.  Will you make a forest, a garden, and ocean, or an outer space scene?  Use paints, crayons or colored pencils on the background.  {You might use both sides to create 2 different scenes!}
Enjoy many adventures with your fairy!

There is a 12 x 4.5 inch piece of sturdy watercolor paper tucked in the middle.

If you see one you must have EMAIL me immediately, so that I can invoice you and get it into your hands.  Unclaimed fairies are going on home seeking adventure on Wednesday, so act quickly.  $12 includes shipping!

Special requests are always considered!

sold
sold




sold






sold




sold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...