Thursday, September 24, 2015

Host an Art Party

I'm so pleased to announce that I am available to do Art Parties and Trunk Shows in your home with your friends!


TRUNK SHOWS
Make holiday shopping a piece of cake for you and your friends.  Invite friends and tidy your house and make some snacks.  I will bring a wide assortment of art pieces {from a couple bucks to a couple hundred bucks} to your home.  I will show many original art pieces, suggest how items can be packaged together.  You and your friends will have one of a kind gifts to give this year and the satisfaction of supporting a local artist.

Email me today to schedule your event or ask questions.



ART PARTY
Invite your friends over for a creative event together.  Make memories!  Make art!  I will instruct your group in creating one of a kind pieces.  We can paint on canvas, watercolor, or create collages.  I provided all the materials.  This is a wonderful way to celebrate a special event such as a shower, reunion, holiday, or just because.  We can add yoga to give the experience a spa feeling, too.

Email me to schedule your event or ask a question.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...