Monday, January 18, 2016

Just Finished Two Paintings

With single digit temperatures, my sweet boy and I decided to stay in the house today and take life easy.  This means I finished two paintings.

Kindness Takes Root
12 x 25 inches
acrylic on canvas
$165
Email me if you're interested





I fully believe that kindness is a choice, and I wish more people would make it.  I don't know when kindness became synonymous with weakness, but I believe we are transformed when kindness takes root.

AND

Keep Looking Up
24 x 24 inches
acrylic on canvas
$165
{Email me if you're interested.}




It's so easy to hear the news and lose faith.  It's easier to put our heads down and just force our way forward than to look up.  Let's keep looking up!

Please consider supporting me with a monthly donation of Patreon.  You get goodies form me and my deepest gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...