Saturday, February 20, 2016

Gearing Up for the First 4th Friday

Around ACoT {Art Center on Tusc} we are gearing up for Barberton's 4th Friday Art Walk.  You will see lots of lovely art from all of the artists.

Here are a couple of things I've been preparing:

New little box canvases

Some of the original watercolor poster just got frames!

Wisdom Cards are available for the first time


Prints of some of my favorite canvases

New sets of notecards from cut up paintings


Notecard close up


Painting in process

I hope you will come out Friday, February 26, 5 - 9 p.m.   Stop by to chat and enjoy the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...