Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Stuff I Made Week 1 of 2018



I decided that this year I'm going to see how much I can make with the materials I already posses.  I also thought this super cold week was a great time to make some Valentine themed creations.  I haven't made any handmade paper for about three months, so that was my medium of choice.

All of these items are completed and available for purchase!  Give one of a kind cards and artsy gifts to your friends and sweeties.  Shop local small business to keep your money in the community and support working artists!

A whole collection of handmade paper!
Greeting cards, little watercolor valentines, love letter books, and matted pieces


Four matted pieces of handmade paper assemblage.  $15 each


Greeting cards $4 or 3/$10




If you saw something that is perfect for you or someone else, send me an email, BraveTeacherMim@gmail.com , and we will arrange to get it to you.

Sending you some handmade love and friendship!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...