Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Where Have I Been? Where Am I Going?

Late Spring walks in the woods are about to be summer walks by the lake


It's been unusually quiet around here. 
You might be wondering where have I been.

This Spring I worked for several months with adults with developmental disabilities.  They were doing creative work and learning some workplace skills.  It was rewarding.  I also had a kids' art class, a few art fundraisers and painting parties, yoga classes, and various other students.  But the trade off was that I had very little time and energy for my own creating.

I've had so many ideas brewing, but no time to manifest them.

Fast forward to summer, and a new direction.

Sam and I will be spending the summer in Lakeside, Ohio.  I will be working at the scrumptious shop, Miss Mercedes.  Sam will be more of a free range kid.  We both have projects to keep us creating and learning!

I have a few events brewing for summer, too.

July 14  Barberton Summer Art Mart, 10 a.m. on W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, OH

July 20 - 22 Lakeside Plein Air Festival, Lakeside, OH

July 28 Wizardly World of Kent, Kent OH

I hope our paths cross this summer, and no matter where life finds you, know that I am always grateful for your support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...