Friday, August 3, 2018

Amazing August 3: Lake Erie


Lake Erie
11 x 14
acrylic on canvas
$95


{Make this yours right now by sending a text, FB message or email}



As you may or may not know, the summer event that I was banking on {based on previous years' sales} to cover my expenses of this summer and early into the Fall was a bust.  {I did not even cover my costs.}  This has left me both super stressed and incredibly driven! 

Everyday during the month of August I will post a piece of art that I made this summer that I am offering for sale!

Here is how it works:
The first person who send me a FB message, text, or email and makes payment arrangements will be the proud owner of a new piece of original art.  Some will be small, and some will be quite larger.  The price range will be $12 - $220.  So when you see a piece that tugs at your heart, respond quickly!

There are so many ways my amazing creative support community can help:

1.  Buy art
2.  Share and comment on FB posts
3.  Share this info with people who you think would appreciate my art
4.  Schedule a painting party or trunk show for this Fall.
5.  Schedule a show of some of my artwork at your workplace, church, or community organization  {Almost any space can become a temporary gallery!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...