Monday, November 19, 2018

Black Friday Brunch and Inspiration Market




I'm hosting an event this Friday that is going to beautiful, simple, gentle and kind.  You will see a wide range of my creations that I'm offering for sale--some original art is ridiculously affordable!

I envision drinking warm beverages, chatting, and keeping the chaos of the season at bay.  If you have friends and family who might appreciate this, please invite them!

All profits will benefit FIFTY and TEN, the 2019 adventure that Sam and I have planned.

You can see all the logistical details, more art and discussion on the Facebook Event Page HERE

I'm looking forward to seeing you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...