Monday, December 2, 2019

Wisdom Along the Way: Camino Card Deck

The card deck I created after completing the Camino de Santiago this summer with my 10 year old son, Sam, is here!

Each card has a beautiful image from along the Way.  The other side has a bit of wisdom that I needed or learned along the way.  These bits of wisdom can prove useful anywhere along this journey of life.




There are so many ways these words inspired me along the Camino, but I'm amazed at how they remind me of what I can be doing in my everyday life.  My hope is that all who encounter these cards will have a similar experience.

Decks are $20 for the complete set of 54 cards.  If you're local email me, and you can save the shipping charge of $5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...