Monday, July 4, 2016

July is Packed with Making and Showing and Selling Art

July 2016 is a busy month around here!

It's hard to believe how busy the next month is around here.  In addition to doing a few summer art camps with the Wayne Center for the Arts, hanging out with super Sam and enjoying the summer, I'm making and doing art like crazy!  Here are some of the highlights:







  • July 2, 5:30 - 7:00, Papermaking Demo at Rubber City Prints in Summit ArtSpace as part of the Akron Art Walk, Akron, Ohio
{If you're looking for a full workshop where you can walk away with paper that you made, sign up for Rubber City Prints' Workshop "Dive Into Printing."  On July 19 we will do tons of papermaking for printing and other creative endeavors!}



2015 Plein Air Painting and the flower bed that inspired it
  • July 16 - 17,  Lakeside Plein Air Festival, Lakeside, Ohio  Many amazing artists participate in this event.  Paintings are for sale Sunday afternoon in Central Park.  One of my favorites every year!
There is always an assortment of old and new works in ACoT Studio 102 for 4th Friday
  • July 22, 5:00 - 9:00  4th Friday Barberton, Ohio.  I will be in my studio, so stop in to see what is new, and I will have a communal mural in Nine Muses Gallery, where you can add to what I have started!

  • (Tentative) July 30, 6:00 - midnight, Kent Potterfest, Kent, Ohio.  I will unveil dozens of new wands that I expect to fly off the table to begin enchanting the lives of many people!


  • August 6, 5:30 - 7:00,  Papermaking Demo at Rubber City Prints in Summit ArtSpace as part of the Akron Art Walk, Akron, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...