Monday, July 18, 2016

Lakeside Plein Air 2016

I love this event!  It becomes more special as time goes by and I become more comfortable with myself and as an artist.

I so much enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing many old friends.  It does the spirit good to be connected with amazing human beings.

I got to spend a good chunk of time this weekend on my own--soaking up the love and light in order to create.  I was quite proficient for one weekend.

If you see something you like most of these and a few more are now at Miss Mercedes in Lakeside.

Fairies in the Herb Forest--SOLD

What will it become?

Saturday evening sunset

Tiger, tiger burning bright 12x12 $75

Summer Flowers and Sunshine 16x20 $145

Hollyhocks by the Lake 16x20, $145

Garden by the Lake 16x20 $145

Sunday afternoon sale on the lawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...