Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Art Show in Spring Garden School Store


I am delighted to announce a new show of some of my recent work!

Boats and Blooms


Acrylic paintings and more inspired by the beauty of the natural world.  

Opening Reception:  Friday, October 28, 2016, beginning at 8:15 a.m. until the assembly and continuing after the assembly for a bit.  

Show continues when the store is open through November 23, 2016

I always seeks the creative intersection of inspiration and intuition.

Spring Garden is located at 1791 S. Jacoby Rd., Copley OH
If you're not familiar it is my son's school.  About once a month they have an assembly in which each grade shares something related to what they are learning.  Parents and friends are welcome to attend, and they are often hanging around from 8:15 to 9:00 a.m.  That is the reason for the unique time!

If you would like more information or you would like to host a show of my work, EMAIL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...