Thursday, October 27, 2016

Spring Garden Art Show Reception


I'm so delighted to be sharing my work with the Spring Garden community in the school store.  I will be there for a reception on Friday morning, October 28, from 8:15 until the assembly begins at 9:00.  I will also be there to greet guests after the assembly for a few minutes (10:00ish - 10:30).

Stop in.  Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from the school store.  Enjoy art.  Enjoy complimentary light refreshments.  Chat with me about art or life or whatever is on your mind.

The show is titled Boats and Blooms, and all of the work has been inspired by the natural beauty around me.  Here are some of the pieces on display:



I'm also pleased to offer some of the original watercolors from my Summer of Inspiration Series.  These simple watercolors include and inspiring quote that will motivate and inspire us to live our best lives.  These are super affordable at $20.  They also make lovely gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...