Friday, August 5, 2016

Creations This Week

For the first time in a long time I didn't have a packed week, so I tried to start cleaning up my house.  {I had more fun making stuff!}

Here is just some of what I've done this week:

4x4 $20

4x4, $20

Little Lilly Pong
4x12, $40

details

details
 And then we have a new little project that I'm calling "Uptown Upcycles."  Wool sweaters that have been transformed into amazing broaches that would be perfect on a hat, scarf, bag, jacket, or many other spots.

Uptown Upcycle Broach, $20

Uptown Upcycle Broach, $20

Uptown Upcycle Broach, $20
On Wednesday I took myself on an Artist's Date, and I was SUPER inspired --see glowing aura as evidence!!


There are many other wish journals, cards, and a few more treasures yet to be finished.
I hope you had an inspired and creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...