Monday, August 15, 2016

Kids Classes: Marvelous Art Mondays



The school year is just around the corner, and that means carving out time for amazing extra curricular activities, too.  I'm inviting all kids interested in art to join me for Marvelous Art Mondays.

I'm offering two different classes, two workshops on NEOEA day (most public schools are closed!), and private lessons.

All of this amazing creativity is available at my studio at ACoT {Art Center on Tusc in Barberton, Ohio}

Get all the details and sign up now HERE

P.S.  I'm also planning to offer kids yoga and some adult classes/workshops, so watch for those in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...