Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Autumn Art Parties

Birches Dripping With Autumn Leaves

Abstract Autumn Tree

Intuitive Painting With Autumn Colors
This is a guided process piece, so each person's will look different
but will include similar shapes and colors!


I am absolutely delighted to offer 3 options for Fall Painting Parties!  I LOVE doing parties.  I am especially delighted when I can customize for for showers, office parties, fundraisers, birthdays, reunions, and other milestone events.

Here is how it works:
1.  You think about where and when you want to do your painting party and about how many people you want to invite.
2.  You contact me, and we set up a date, time, and the piece your group will create.
3.  You invite your friends {and if at least 6 other people paint, the host paints for free!}
4.  The day of the party your space looks the way you want it to look and you provide the food and drink you want to provide.
5.  I arrive a few minutes before the party begins with all of the supplies--canvases, paints, brushes, etc. and I bring one case of my smaller creations that are available for your guests to purchase.
6.  Your guests arrive, pay me, and get comfy.
7.  We paint!  I take you step by step through the process, suggest alternatives, and support your guests' creative process.  I assure you that all party goers will experience success with any of these pieces.
8.  We clean up and talk about how much fun this was and who will host the next party!

My fall schedule is beginning to fill so EMAIL ME TO CHOOSE YOUR DATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...