Thursday, September 22, 2016

September 4th Friday in Studio 102

This is a GREAT 4th Friday!  The whole area downtown is going to be packed with activity from 5-9.

Here are a few of the things that I have going in Studio 102 at the Art Center on Tusc:


I have a new corner cupboard that is filled with notecards, inspirational watercolors, magic wands, blank greeting cards, and more!  These items make such nice gifts for coworkers, friends, and stocking stuffers!




I have a suitcase with 4 little old paintings that desperately want to find their forever home.
Each one is only $65--for this event only

Details from Magic Moon and Twinkling Stars


Details from Impatient Impatiens


Details from Bloom


And in honor of the Mum Festival, these two pieces have a special price this weekend, $90 each or both for $165


I hope to see you!  Bring some friends!  Be a part of the return of the magic city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...