Friday, September 9, 2016

Another Painting Party Option



I love doing painting parties!  If you missed my first post about Autumn Art Parties, you may find it HERE.

I decided to take the abstract autumn tree and really make it my own.  It has my fun whimsical style all over it.  You're welcome to copy this one, but I can offer lots of ideas on how to make it your own style.  In between steps of the painting process I will demonstrate some fun techniques you can practice and then decide if you want to apply them to your masterpiece.  If you're interested in booking a party with this type of painting or another, CONTACT ME to schedule your event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...