Friday, September 23, 2016

Love Letter Flying To A Wedding


This little handmade paper book is hand sewn with water color paper.  It is being packed and being taken by a bride to Mexico to give to her husband at their beach wedding!

I love the way things I create inspire such beautiful and inspiring human experiences.

Stop in my studio or make an appointment to visit the goodies to find something to inspire you.

I would love to bring my goodies to your next gathering of friends to share and sell.  It's like a tupperware party filled with beauty and kindness and a genuine love for life.

I would also love to do a trunk show in your retail shop or office.  Email me if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...