Friday, August 12, 2016

Have you seen the Gallery Highlights Page?

details from "Little lilly pond"
12 x 4, $45


Have you seen the Gallery Highlights 2016 page?  You can find it up in the navigation bar anytime you come to this blog.  As the year progresses I will continue to add photos of the newer pieces I am creating.

Sometimes it's even easy for me to forget how much new work I am actually creating!

Upcoming dates to keep in mind:


  • Monday, August 15, Children's Fall Class Registration will open here!


  • Friday, August 26, 4th Friday in Downtown Barberton, and my studio will be open 5-9 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...