Friday, July 7, 2017

Early Morning Creating

I pushed myself to get out of bed, make coffee, throw on my painting apron, and get busy this morning.  Why is this so hard?  Why don't I do this more?

All I know is I'm so glad I did!  Here's what I have to show for the time:


2 paintings (6x6 inches) that I plan to offer at Lakeside Plein Air next weekend.  If either or both are calling you, email me.  $45 each



36 wands got a second coat of paint.  These still need metallic paint and a clear coat finish.  They will be offered at Kent Potterfest on July 29.  If you need one before the festival, email me.  $10 each

What do you like to create?  Are you a morning person?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...