Thursday, July 27, 2017

Potterfest Wands




I am sooo excited to be part of Kent Potterfest this year!  And it's finally here--Saturday, July 29, noon - 9 p.m. in downtown Kent, Ohio.  I have been creating so many wands over the past few months.  Below is just a small sampling of wands, but I had to show them off!

If you can't wait, and you need one to take to the festival or you're worried I might sell out before you arrive.  {Last year I sold out in 2 hours!} then stop by my studio on Friday evening for Barberton 4th Friday.  My studio is in Summit Artspace on Tusc (formerly Art Center on Tusc), and I'm studio #102.  I will be there from 5-9 p.m.  If you want a specific wand you see, please email me, so that I'll be sure to have it waiting for you!

Here is a little sneak peak:


New this year--wands in house colors!  $10 each


Buy a set of all 4 house wands for a great price--$36

And then we come to the Super Powered Wands--already titled and ready to inspire magic making everyday life:


Creativity Wand--powered to inspire creativity in oneself and others $15

Royal and Regal Wand--powered to lead with confidence $15

Deep Waters Wand--pwered to move with strength through darkness toward light $15

Rainbow Wand--powered to unite around the promise of a better future $15

Phoenix Feather Wand--powered to rise from the ashes and find new life $15


Peace Wand--powered for serenity, calm, and focus $15


Dragonfly Wand--powers of enchantment and inspiring wisdom $15


Midnight Wand--powered to thrive through the darkest places in life $15

Black Rose Wand--powered to release and let go $15

Resistance Wand--powered to stand up and fight injustice $15

Hope Wand--powered for optimism and expectation of positive future outcomes $15
And of course there are loads of wands in browns and blacks with metallic accents that are just waiting for you and all other wizards and witches to start making your own magic for $10 each.

Wands are just for Potterfest!  They make great wands for special events or just because--stocking stuffers, you're going to survive this, college send offs and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...