Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Fight Like A Girl


One highlight of 2017, was attending the Women's March in Washington, D.C.  The people I met.  The energy of such a large group.  It was amazing.

Memories of the experience have sustained me while I wrote, emailed, called, and visited the White House and my other "representatives."  I know that I am not alone!  I remember the sea of pink hats!  I remember the signs and shirts.  I cling to hope when despair is close at hand.

This print and/or postcards would make a great gift for your favorite feminists!  I feel like there is so much strength in the heart of this art.  And we can all use a bit more of that!

If you're local, order by emailing me, and that can save on shipping.  If you're further afield, then order from my etsy shop.

Thanks for encouraging all the feminists to keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...