Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Online Auction of Inspirational and Whimsical Art


I'm offering some of my gift baskets, prints, and small original pieces of art as auctioned items on my Facebook page as an event. (@MiriamDanielArt)  This is a great way to get gift baskets, last minute gifts, and other bits of inspiration and whimsy.

Here is how it works:

1.  I will post 2 - 3 items each evening around 7 p.m.  There will be a minimum bid price, and if it looks like something you want/need, you can comment with the price you are bidding.  
2.  Watch the bids to see when the price might be increasing!
3.  The winning bids will be announced the next evening.  (If the minimum bid isn't met, the item will be removed.)
4.  Winners will be invoiced for the price of the bid via my PayPal.  When you send the money you can choose to pick up the package at my studio or have the item shipped for an additional charge!
5.  Keep watching as new items will be placed up for auction each evening.

Thank you for supporting me by purchasing my work and sharing this crazy little old auction!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...