Saturday, December 9, 2017

Today's Offering: Words Speaking--Small Canvas Art

let kindness take root, $48
8x10 acrylic on canvas

Are you looking for a sweet sentiment, a special word/phrase, or a word to guide you in the new year?  I have a nice variety of small pieces that can do just that.  Most are perfect to tuck onto a shelf or window sill.  They also make great gifts!





peace is my superpower, $28
6x6 acrylic on canvas

breathe, $18
4x4 acrylic on canvas
(one of my favorites!)

namaste, $18
4x4 acrylic on canvas

just be, $18
4x4 acrylic on canvas

dream, shine, inspire, $18
4x4 acrylic on canvas

joy-full, $18
4x4 acrylic on canvas


calm mind/gentle breath/peaceful heart, $78
11x14 acrylic on canvas
(this is my favorite of this whole collection!)

details of wording

bring the light, $48
8x10 acrylic on canvas

choose kindness, $48
8x10 acrylic on canvas


let it snow SOLD



breathe/dream big/open to possibility/live in gratitude $48
8x10 acrylic on canvas

make magic/bring joy/share peace/inspire hope $38
8x8 acrylic on canvas

impress yourself, $28
6x6 acrylic on canvas
What words speak to you?  If you see something you like, email me.  We will arrange pick up or shipping.  These pieces are sold on a first come first served basis.

Thank you for all of the support that allows me to live my creative dream and support my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...