Friday, February 2, 2018

Handmade Valentine Love

Love Wins, 12 x 4 inches, $35

I have loved making Valentine's most of my life.  They have been mostly part of deep abiding friendship, rather than some sort of passionate love.  Now I'm lucky enough to make goodies for other people to share with their friends and loved ones!

If you're looking for something for this upcoming Valentine's Day or just to express a deep and abiding friendship, I have goodies for you.  {If you see something you like, email me, and we will make sure you get it.  I will also be in my studio Monday, 4 - 7:30 p.m. or make an appointment to meet me at a more convenient time.}

I have a variety of full size greeting cards with handmade paper hearts--$4 each or 3 for $10




I have small heart shaped handmade paper booklets--perfect for love letters or quotes--$7 each

I have several assembled pieces with handmade hearts that are matted and ready for an 8x10 frame--$15 each




I have small abstract watercolor pieces, 3 x 4 inches, that allow you to add your own message or quote on the back.  They're like the old school kid valentines in a grown up form--package of 9 for $6


Wishing you days and weeks ahead filled with warmth, friendship, and love.
{Let me know if any of these will help you celebrate!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...