Monday, February 5, 2018

Inspired by Words and Abstract Whimsy Offering




It is no surprise to anyone that knows me that I love quotations.  They have encouraged me in the dark moments of life.  They have inspired me to be a better version of myself.  They have empowered me to take difficult action.  Pretty powerful stuff I would say!  From this place quotes and powerful words have made their way into my art.  I have seen those words impact my clients so many times.



I have also enjoyed creating small alters or sacred spaces to keep my on the right track.  I am now creating these little alters that pack a big punch, and I'm making them available to you and everyone else you can use some empowerment, inspiration, and encouragement.  These are so potent that I'm inspired while I'm creating them!

Each little inspiration kit arrives with a wooden easel, led candle, 10 miniature abstract watercolor paintings with quotes, affirmations, power words, or scriptures, and an assortment of rocks and glass gems.  The standard inspiration kit with all of those treasures is $30.



A sample affirmation

An empowerment quote

Inspiration rising quote

Empowerment quote


Light themed set

Light themed set

Inspiration kit of power words in a gift basket, $42

Inspiration quotes kit gift basket, $42


Favorite Bible verses Inspiration Kit Gift Basket, $42



So you can purchase a kit with any of these themes.  They arrive in a clear bag tied with a decorative string.  The gift baskets are available as shown.  I also have loads of new greeting cards in my studio with a single inspirational quote card on the front, so you can share a morsel of inspiration with anyone.  Greeting cards are $4 each of 3/$10. {Email me if you see something you want but can't make it to the studio.}

I am delighted to create a customized Inspiration Kits with 10 quotes of your choice, $40 per kit.

Kits will be available at the next Fourth Friday, February 23, 5 - 9 p.m.  You can also email me to make an appointment to look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...