Sunday, July 19, 2015

Plein Air Festival Recap

I was recovering from bronchitis, {and I probably overdid it} but I'm delighted with the amount of work I was able to do.  Most of these acrylics are available at Miss Mercedes in Lakeside, Ohio. The watercolors will be available at BAM! Barberton Art Mart on August 8, in my studio.

I was so delighted to see artists I've met in years past, past customers, and a variety of amazing people.  Thanks to the generosity of so many!

Sail away or stay? $48
Hollyhock Trio:  Zen Hollyhocks,  Happy Hollyhocks  $48 each
Solo Hollyhock $20

Kelly's Island, 4 x 12 acrylic, $48

Love the cloud detail in Kelly's Island


Watercolor of Kelly's Island

Floral Watercolor

Cone Flower

Sailing Trio



Painting and inspiration spot

Cone Flowers, 16 x 20 inches, acrylic on canvas, $160

Painting with inspiration

Sailing in the Garden, 16 x 20, acrylic on canvas, $160



This is such an inspiring place for me!  I have truly painted my heart out.  So now I'm out of painting energy for the week.  I will be taking lots of photos and work on making books for the upcoming Book Art Workshop at ACoT.  I hope your creative energy is flowing~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...