Sunday, July 5, 2015

What have I been doing

I've been working lots on art.  Here is some of what I've been doing:


  • Setting up my studio at ACoT

  • Making more of those cute little cubes


  • Adding art to the walls of my studio





  • Taking a drawing class

  • Working on a variety of new whimsical and intuitive pieces--not to be revealed here!

  • Watercoloring a new piece for each day's Summer of Inspiration email.  {You can still sign up for the free inspiration HERE!}


  • And a lovely variety of collages and collage cards


All that to say I'm baaack!  And I'm busy as all get out.  I'd love to have you join me on this creative heart centered journey.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...