Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Inspiration Rising Closing Night and Painting Party


Can you believe it's time for all that inspiration to come down off the gallery walls?  If you haven't gotten to see the show I hope you will stop in on Friday evening!  It will be a low key sort of event that I hope will be filled with encouraging conversations and even some creative inspiration!

The gallery is officially open from 5 - 8 p.m. this Friday, but I hope to be there from 4 p.m. on!  The address is 571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton  44203

You have a couple options:

1.  Come out and enjoy looking at the show, light snacks, and conversation.

or

2.  Come out and create your own inspirational painting.  The painting will begin around 6:30.  I will provide all the supplies.  You can bring a favorite quote to add in the same way I did or just paint.  You can always bring your own ideas.  If you need an idea, I can guide you through creating your own Autumn Sunset in the Meadow, similar to the one below.


This painting would make a great gift!  I have many sizes of canvases, so you can choose the size you want-- 8x10, 11x14, 12x12, or 16x20  Your investment in this offering is $25.

And speaking of gifts. . . I have a variety of prints available for purchase, and you can order any print or card decks.

Hope to see you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...