Thursday, October 26, 2017

Looking For A Fun Holiday Event--Host A Creativity Party




Are you looking for a fun way to celebrate the holiday season--Thanksgiving through New Years with family, friends, coworkers?  Why not a creativity party?!  It makes a great social event or even an extra special experience gift to give.  What a great way to make a memory together!


There are so many options:


  • Paint a canvas  (11 x 14 $25 and 16 x 20 $35 each)



  • Cover a journal in paint and mixed media collage work--perfect for collecting thoughts for the new year ($20 each)



  • Make magic wands ($16 each)

  • Flower Fairy ($16 each)





  • Creative Mindfulness (gentle yoga + adult coloring, inspiration cards, and finger labyrinths) 



Here is how it works:
Contact me
I answer your questions
We select a date, time, and project.
You invite people
You provide the space, snacks, and participants.
I provide all the materials, instruction, and encouragement for 2 hours of your event.


I have limited dates between Thanksgiving and New Years.  I am also scheduling parties in January and February of 2018.  Email me now.  I can't wait to plan a creativity event with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...