Thursday, October 19, 2017

Art of the Ancient World



My next children't art class begins Monday, October 23, 2017, 6 -7 p.m.  This six week sessions focuses on art of the ancient world.  We will spend a couple weeks in ancient Egypt.  Then we will move on to ancient China.  Then onto Europe for cave paintings, and we will finish with illuminated lettering of the Middle Ages.

The session continues through November 27.  This program is geared for people in grades 2 - 6.  The cost is $90 for the complete 6 session program.  Payment can be made at the first session.  I have room for several more students, so please let everyone who might be interested in this program.

If you need more information, please contact me:  BraveTeacherMim@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...