Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Honor Women You Love With Art


Mothers Day is just around the corner.  It's a wonderful opportunity to honor ALL the women in your life with thoughtful and creative stuff--sisters, aunts, cousins, grandmas, friends, coworkers, all the women you know and love.

It would feel so very good to share some piece of Brave Art with your special women.  Here are some suggestions that are waiting for you right now in my studio.  {Email me to connect via appointment.} 

1.  Original art {$20 to $220}



2.  Write your own love letter or memory book in a one of a kind blank book {$5 - $12}



3.  Brave Inspiration Card Deck {$12}



4.  Notecards/Greeting Cards--curate your own collection, {starting at $4}



5.  One on one or small group art party or private yoga session, {starting at $25}


Let me know how I can help you honor the amazing women in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...