Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I LOVE A GOOD PARTY. . . SCHEDULE YOUR ART PARTY TODAY


I love a good party where I get to walk away with something.
I'm NOT talking about stealing.
I'm talking about MAKING.

If you feel the same way, look at your calendar, contact me, and schedule an art party today!


I also love to share the love for making with other people of all ages and experience levels.  It is definitely one of the reasons why I was put on this earth.

There are so many possibilities, too.  We can:

  •      Paint on canvas
  •      Make paper
  •      Make or alter books
  •      Make affirmation cards
  •      Collage and create mixed media art
See more information on the Art Party Page or email me



Another possibility is a Trunk Show of my creations.  It's like a tupperware party for one of a kind locally make art!  Introduce your friends to the whimsy of my creativity in paintings, cards, books, and other clever goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...