Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Last Week's Art Students

I love making art accessible to people of all ages, experience levels, and interests.  That's why I offer so many art opportunities.  Here is some of what last week brought in the form of private and semi private lessons for children and an art party for adults.

Adding paint to a pinch pot

Single line drawings

Single line drawings

Friday night art party

Friday night art party

Friday night art party

Friday night art party
I hope you're having fun creating!

If you're interested in an Art Party, Children's Art Class, or private lessons, let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...