Monday, May 23, 2016

Join the Vortex of Bliss this Friday

This is one part of my newest 2 x 3 foot acrylic on canvas painting, Vortex of Bliss

It's time for another 4th Friday, and I'm using my own new painting as the theme for the studio.  So we are going with Vortex of Bliss.  I'm thinking peace and contentment will surround us in Studio 102 this Friday from 5 - 8 p.m.  I'll have a few new pieces, notecards, books, card decks, and other goodies waiting for your enjoyment.

4th Friday is always a kid friendly event, but this month downtown Barberton will have lots of activities especially for kids.

At ACoT we will have sidewalk chalk, kids' crafts presented by the Barberton Library, a self station, a community art project that invites everyone to create a bit, and of course resident artist will have open studios for your enjoyment.

I'm looking forward to having you visit the Vortex of Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...