Thursday, November 9, 2017

Coconut Macaroons -- They're Back!



Back by popular demand!
Holiday season coconut macaroons!
Get them before they are gone!

Why macaroons?

Most of my income streams dry up between mid December and mid January, but the bills keep coming.  So I was thinking about food I make that people think is super delicious, and I'm going with my coconut macaroons.  People LOVE them!  Even some people who don't think they like coconut like these.  These are gluten free, but they are not vegan.

So here is what I'm doing:

  • For the next month I am baking and selling my super delicious coconut macaroons packaged in a large Chinese food container with some colorful tissue paper.  
  • The price is $10 for a baker's dozen.  
  • I will deliver macaroons to Spring Garden Waldorf School, and both Summit Artspace Locations.  If you're local we can arrange pick up or delivery.
  • I will ship anywhere in the continental U.S. for $4 a box.  
  • If you're local I will deliver orders of 5 or more boxes to you for FREE.

ORDER NOW and leave a note about what day you want delivery or a shipping address
Thank you!


Coconut Macaroons


You might already be overflowing with ideas for these amazing treats, but here are a few suggestions:

  • Hostess gift
  • Secret Santa
  • Holiday party
  • Teacher gift
  • Cookie exchange
  • Great with tea
  • Family gathering
  • New Year's Eve Party
  • New Year's Dinner
  • Just because
  • Coworker gifts
  • Neighbor gifts
  • Every member of your family

 I have a lofty goal:
By selling 150+ boxes by New Year's Day, and I will be able to pay my two largest monthly bills!

Place your orders now, so that you are not left out of this yummy win-win opportunity.  



Coconut Macaroons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...