Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Today's Offerings: Make Gifts At My Studio


Handmade gifts are always amazing, but it's even more amazing when the giver made the gift.  If you don't feel particularly creative or you don't want a big mess at your house, my offering is perfect for you!  I would love to provide the space and time to make you a gift making rockstar this year!

I will be hosting 4 Open Studio Gift Making Workshops!

Open Studio
Gift Making Workshops

Friday, Nov. 24, Dec. 1,8,15
4 - 8 p.m.

Choose a gift to make from the menu, and I will invite you into my studio, provide all the supplies and time to create one or more beautiful handmade gifts.


Gift Making Menu

Abstract Painted Notecard Sets $12
     Create an abstract watercolor or acrylic painting, cut it up, and make notecards

Magic Wands $15
     Who couldn't use a little magic?  I'll show you how to add special powers and packaging

Flower Fairies $15
     Sweetest little dolls for favorite boys and girls or grown up fairy enthusiasts

Scrap Fabric Garland $15
     Look through my bags of fabric for favorite color combos to hang from mantles, doorways, and          favorite gathering spaces

Handmade paper mini books or gift tags $15
     This project requires 2 sessions--1 to make paper and 1 to make booklets or gift tags

Inspiration Kit $25
     Watercolor and add favorite words or quotes to your cards.  Small easel and led candle included

Acrylic Painting on Canvas $20 - $35
      Find a painting that you like or set yourself free to create an abstract--either way I will offer                 words of encouragement!

Advanced registration is necessary to be sure I have all the supplies waiting for you!
Register by Wednesday evening of the week you want to start by emailing or texting me (330-848-9459).

You can return as many times as you need to complete your project.  I set up and clean up and offer gentle guidance.  All ages are welcome to join the gift making magic.  Kids under 12 need to be accompanied by an adult!

Come and go as your schedule permits!

P. S.  You can also head over to the Brave Inspiration Etsy Shop {https://www.etsy.com/shop/BraveInspiration}  to buy prints and cards from me or stop in my studio to buy original handmade one of a kind art, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...